Breath-Taking Luxury Villa Complex, Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey
Breath-Taking Luxury Villa Complex, Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey
Euroresales Property ID – 9826010
Günbatımı Durmaz Villas,
One positive aspect to arise from this extraordinary 2020, is that it has created a whole new land of opportunity for those with the vision and ambition to see it.
An exciting new world of opportunity is exactly what is on offer here with this stunning villa complex in the glorious Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey. This amazing property consists of 4 duplex villas, 6 suites and 3 outhouses, all with their own fabulous and unique features including thanks to the fantastic hand painted artwork by artist Hilal Eroğlu. The property also includes an on-site gym, private beach area, two private swimming pools, lush private garden area and numerous terraces and balconies on which to savour the glorious surroundings.
As well as being a luxurious, modern and spacious and place to stay, this amazing place has huge potential as a holiday rental home due to its spectacular location in Yalikavak, walking distance from many stunning beaches and bars. The property is also ideal for sport and leisure fans, as there are many excellent tennis courts, football pitches, golf courses and water sports facilities nearby. Yalikavak is also a perfect base from which to discover the many other fascinating sites and cultures of Turkey thanks to its close proximity to places such as Marmaris, Didim and Kos.
Property Details/Room Measurements
This luxurious mansion is located in Yalıkavak/Bodrum, one of the most famous holiday destinations in Turkey. The property is a complex of villas, composed of 4 duplex villas, 6 suites and 3 outhouses. It was built on a 2580 m² stunning beachfront area. This great mansion has own beach, own pier, two swimming pools and magnificent sunset view. The mansion distinguishes itself with its specially designed outdoor and indoor features. All furniture and kitchen cupboards have been imported from Italy. All paintings have been painted by an artist. It also has many terraces, video surveillance, alarm system, and parking area.
The number of bedrooms: 18
The number of changing rooms : 7
The number of living rooms : 7
The number of kitchens : 10
The number of bathrooms : 17
The number of common toilets : 4
The number of balconies : 14
The number of gymnasiums : 1
The number of sun terraces : 780 m2
The number of swimming pools : 2
Gross area : 2500 m²
Net area : 1500 m²
1. Block (Type 1): 2+1 duplex villa with 114 m² indoor area, 2 en-suite bathrooms, 1 guest wc , large balcony, dubleks villa.
2. Block (Type 2) : 5+1 duplex villa with 422 m² indoor area, 5 en-suite bathrooms, 2 guest wc, 1 utility room, large terrace, detached swimming pool
3. Block (Type 3) : 5+1 duplex villa with 429 m² indoor area, 5 en-suite bathrooms, 2 guest wc, 1 utility room, large terrace, detached swimming pool.
4. Block (Type 4) : 4+1 duplex villa 220 m² indoor area, , 2 en-suite bathrooms, 1 guest wc , large balcony.
5. Block (Type 5) : 2+1 suite 80 m² indoor area,1 en-suite bathroom +wc ,
6. Block (Type 6) : 1+0 beachfront suite, 60 m² indoor area, 1 en-suite bathroom.
7. Block (Type 7) : 1+0 beachfront suite 30 m² indoor area, 1+0, 1 en-suite bathroom.
8. Block (Type 8) : 1+0 beachfront suite 30 m² indoor area, 1+0, 1 en-suite bathroom.
9. Block (Type 9) : 1+0 beachfront suite 75 m² indoor area, 1+0, 1 en-suite bathroom.
10.Block (Type 10): 1+1 beachfront suite 96 m² indoor area, 1+1, 1 en-suite bathroom.
- Spacious property at 2500m2
- Built in 2017
- Set in peaceful, well-run community
- 4 duplex villas
- 6 suites
- 3 outhouses
- Private beach and pier area
- 2 private swimming pools
- Stunning private garden area
- Security grills fitted to all windows and doors
- Private parking
- Private garden area
- 780m2 of stunning terrace areas
- Beautiful hand painted artwork by Hilal Eroğlu (https://www.instagram.com/hilal.resim/) featured throughout
- Highly secure thanks to video surveillance and alarm system
- Huge potential as a holiday rental home
- Turzim documents available, meaning property can be run as a hotel
- Just 2km from glorious Yalikavak Marina
- Walking distance from stunning beaches
- Just 30 minutes from airport
- Perfect base from which to discover many other wonderful areas of Turkey
About the area
Any good Yalikavak guide should start with paying homage to its transformation from a nonentity to Turkey’s star performer. Throughout history, locals relied on sponge diving and fishing for an income, but around the 1980s, mainstream package tourism appeared in Turkey.
Yalikavak embraced it with open arms and enjoyed an alternative way of generating money. However, although it was popular with British holidaymakers, it remained “off the map” with many nationalities.
Around 2002, when Turkey made it legal for foreigners to own property, many Brits moved to Yalikavak, but the golden goose was when the Mega Yacht Marina opened to much hype and media attention. It transformed the town to superstardom status on the yachting scene and boosted its reputation into a desirable place to live.
Yalikavak is part of the Bodrum peninsula in western Turkey, also known as the Aegean region. The peninsula belongs to the larger Mugla province that also includes Marmaris and Fethiye.
Yalikavak, on the northwest side of the peninsula, is 20 kilometres away from Bodrum town on the southeast. By cutting across the peninsula, car drivers can reach the town centre in 30 minutes or 50 minutes if using public transport.
The Bodrum region has a Csa Koppen climate classification so average winter temperatures of 9 degrees and summer temperatures of around 35 to 40 degrees, make it an ideal destination all year round. Rainy months occur from January to March, and chilly nights kick in from late September to early April. Beach lovers should visit between May to October when the official tourism season starts. Otherwise, exploring attractions or hiking is done during April, May, October or November when daytime temperatures are cooler.
Backed by cafes, bars and restaurants serving food and drink, the pebble beach in the centre stretches for 200 metres and umbrellas, sunbeds and water sports activities are available to rent. Other choices include Pasa, Agacbasi, and Tilkicik coves, and Kudur beach, noted for its breeding Mediterranean seals. Xuma, a famous beach club, sells wellness, Pilates and yoga lessons, and the quaint restaurant serves a varied menu of delicious food.
Yalikavak’s journey to international fame has attracted both foreigners and Turks to purchase property in the area, either for long-term real estate investment, to use as a holiday home or for permanent living.
The population growth prompted many businesses to open, so every facility is on your doorstep, and with an effective transport network with the rest of the Bodrum peninsula, property owners enjoy an idyllic, carefree lifestyle.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd to book an inspection