Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa on Spacious Private Land, Villafranco de Guadalhorce, Alhaurín el Grande, Malaga, Spain
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa, Villafranco de Guadalhorce, Alhaurín el Grande, Malaga, Spain
Euroresales Property ID – 9826238
Villafranco de Guadalhorce
Alhaurín el Grande
For anyone out there who has ever dreamt of escaping to warmer climates, and making a fantastic investment as they do so, then are few better places to invest than Malaga. On offer here is the chance to invest into this glorious part of the world with this magnificent villa.
This beautiful and unique house is located just outside Villafranco de Guadalhorce, and features 3 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen, lounge/sitting room, study room/library, garage, front porch, private swimming pool (with water treating plant) and a spacious private garden area to soak up the famous Mediterranean sunshine in.
This property not only offers the owners a wonderful, spacious and comfortable place to live but is also a smart investment into the ever-growing Spanish holiday rental market, thanks to its spectacular location. Thanks to the recent emergence of direct rental sites such as Airbnb and booking.com, the holiday rental market is going through a golden age right now and this area is consistently one of the most popular across Europe. Situated just 25 minutes from Malaga’s stunning coastline, Villafranco de Guadalhorce is a peaceful, well-run area that is close to essential amenities in the town and also just 19 miles away from Malaga International Airport.
Sports fans will not be disappointed as the area is close to many fantastic walking, cycling, water sports and fishing areas and also many of Malaga’s famous golf courses such as Alhaurín Golf (just 9 miles away) and Lauro Golf Resort (just 10 miles away). The property is also just 20 miles away from the stadium of Malaga CF, who regularly compete in Spain’s top division, La Liga.
Not only is Villafranco de Guadalhorce a stunning place in its own right but is also an excellent base from which to explore the many other must see places and cultures of the region including Benalmadena, Marbella and even Seville or Gibraltar if you fancy venturing a little further.
ABOUT THE AREA
If you think the Costa del Sol is soulless, you clearly haven’t been to Málaga. Loaded with history and brimming with a youthful vigour that proudly acknowledges its multi-layered past, the city that gave the world Picasso has transformed itself in spectacular fashion, with half a dozen new art galleries, a radically rethought port area and a nascent art district called Soho. Not that Málaga was ever lacking in energy: the Spanish-to-the-core bar scene could put bags under the eyes of an insomniac madrileño, while the food culture encompasses both Michelin stars and tastefully tatty fish shacks.
Come here for tapas washed down with sweet local wine, and stay in a creative boutique hotel sandwiched between a Roman amphitheatre, a Moorish fortress and the polychromatic Pompidou Centre, while you reflect on how eloquently Málaga has reinvented itself for the 21st century. Look out, Seville.
- Spacious 12, 083 m2 private property surrounded lush green land and orcahrds
- 160m2 house
- Located in a peaceful, well-run community
- Close to the towns of Alhaurin el Grande, Coin and Cartama in the province of Malaga
- In superb condition
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Lounge/sitting room
- Study room/library
- Garage (44.15 m2) with attached wooden tool shed
- Private swimming pool (with water treating plant)
- Spacious private garden with olive trees, fruit trees such as orange, mandarine, fig trees, pomegranate, apple and others
- BBQ area
- Surrounded by breath-taking mountain and sea views
- Fantastic porch area to enjoy the views and soak up the sunshine on
- Outside toilets
- Massive potential in the holiday rental market thanks to the excellent location
- Great value for money in comparison to other properties in the region
- Just 20 minutes’ drive from many of the regions stunning beaches
- Close to many of the regions stunning golf courses including Alhaurín Golf (https://alhauringolf.com/) and Lauro Golf Resort (https://www.laurogolf.com/en)
- A great base from which to discover Spain’s many other wonderful areas such as nearby Benalmadena, Marbella and Seville
- Excellent transport links
- Just 19 miles from Malaga airport
Contact Euro Resales Ltd to book an inspection