Licensed Restaurant, Cafe, 4 Bed Hotel and Private Residence in Le Beugnon Poitou-Charentes France
Euroresales Property ID – 9823872
A fantastic opportunity for investment or run your own, Licensed Restaurant, Cafe, Small 4 bed Hotel in a beautiful, rural area (known as Le Petit Suisse), in the Deux-Sèvres department in the Aquitaine region in western France. Deux-Sèvres literally means "two Sèvres": the Sèvre Nantaise and the Sèvre Niortaise are two rivers which have their sources in the Department.
The Business and Private accommodation are all under one roof. No travelling to and from work. A fabulous renovated building which enables you to start operating immediately.
Restaurant / Bar
· License IV which enables sales of wine, beer, spirits.
· Cafe / Bar max capacity 22
· Front Terrace seating for 18 currently, could easily accommodate more.
· Seating area and Hall way leading to Restaurant with beautiful views max 45
· Toilet for Disabled and baby changing facilities. 2 additional toilets.
· Rear balcony seating for 15, leading to large garden and rolling landscape.
· Private Parking for guests. Communal parking also available.
· Wine / store room, ,
· Store room , utility room and staff bathroom with shower.
· 2 large cellars and 2 large garages.
· 3 double bedrooms
· 1 twin room
2 Double and the twin room are upstairs accessed by outside staircase with communal lounge area with television. Carpeted throughout.
· 1 double on the ground floor.
All bedrooms decorated in neutral colours and have en-suite bathrooms with shower cubicles.
· linen, storage room upstairs.
· Master bedroom with fitted dressing room and en-suite shower room.
· 2 additional good sized double bedrooms ,
· Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and Jacuzzi bath.
· Ground floor lounge, office and kitchen diner with great views.
The village is very popular with walkers, cyclists and motorcyclists. It is on the route of the Valley de Thouet Cycle Route running from Saumur to La Rochelle. The village is also the source of the River Thouet and the newly renovated Moulin de Chêne a working flour mill that is open to the public.
10-minute walk from a trout fishing lake.
1 hours drive to Puy de Fou. Spectacular Show Theme Park
1 hours drive to futuroscope in Poitiers
The village is a 20-minute drive from the motorway, just over 25 minute drive from Parthenay with its medieval quarter and 35 minute drive to Niort.
Accessible to Train Stations - Providing TGV service to Paris, Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
Saint-Maixent L'Ecole - 35 minutes
Niort - 40 minutes
Accessible to Airports
Poitiers - 1 hr
La Rochelle - 1 hr 20 mins
Nantes - 1 hr 45 mins
The village is within a 40-minute drive of 4 different golf courses Le Petit Chene,, La Forge, Bressuire, and Niort
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
If you need to buy or sell property in France fast contact us today.