Superb 6 Bedroom Country House in Cordoba Andalusia Spain
Superb 6 Bedroom Country House in Cordoba Andalusia Spain
Euroresales Property ID – 9824872
This property is a fantastic rental business not only are you buying a property but a great investment to make money.
Country house in the area of Lake Iznajar, province of Cordoba, Andalusia. Beautiful mountainside location national park.
My country house maybe be just what you have been looking for in the sun so read on and find out more.
Are you looking for that new home and lifestyle as well as an investment in the sun then look no further than my property in the beautiful area of Lake Iznajar, Province of Cordoba, and Andalusia, Spain and is only a one hour drive north of Malaga International Airport.
I am a retired Interior designer/decorator from the UK and now selling my beautiful property where I have lived for the past 14 years so why not buy direct from me the owner and save money.
Immaculate 5 plus bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 fitted kitchens detached Cortijo (Country House) with a beautiful large pool with waterfall and internal courtyard in a small hamlet near Lake Iznajar. *The property has the bonus of a tourism licence for those whom wish to provide an income as present owners live in a separate part of the property to the rental side of the property.
This substantial Cortijo property is unique in many ways and will appeal to buyers who are looking for the following:
* A large home that offers flexibility in the way it is used – as one large home, for an extended family to live independently from each other yet under one roof or perhaps part of the property being used as a holiday rental.
* If offering a high quality holiday rental or perhaps running a boutique style B & B appeals to you, the property already has a tourism licence in place for self-catering.
* A charming central courtyard with rustic beams and solid wood doors that links one area of the house to the other.
* A low maintenance garden with swimming pool with a natural stone waterfall feature and terraces rather than a huge, labour intensive plot of land that takes time and energy to care for. The garden that surrounds this immaculate home is perfect to give privacy and enough space to lounge, dine, relax, swim and enjoy low maintenance gardening.
*Easy access, off a quality tarmac road that delivers you to either of the two impressive Cortijo style entrance gates (one at the top and the other at the bottom of the land) as well as walls and decorative railings surrounding the land of the property. No bumpy dirt tracks here!
* Neighbours are near you in the hamlet of Los Juncares, to give a community feel rather than an isolated location in the middle of nowhere.
* The hamlet has a bar (open lunchtime and evenings – no food), a community hall facing the bar where festivities are held throughout the year, there is a high fenced 5-a-side football pitch with basketball nets and a children’s playground.
* The most popular bar/restaurant in the area that serves the very best local cuisine with local produce is just 5 mins’ drive away and Iznajar village and lakeside beach is 8 mins’ drive where there are numerous bar/restaurants.
* Open and beautiful countryside views without the need to be miles from anywhere!
* A 13 mtr x 6 mtr swimming pool, ready to enjoy with ornamental waterfall filtration system. A pool may seem like a standard requirement for a home in Spain; however swimming pools in a countryside location (even in a rural hamlet) are no longer allowed to be constructed. You can float around in this one as soon as you arrive – before you unpack if you like!
* A ready to move into home immaculately maintained all year round as the owners live in the property permanently. Styled with quality fixtures and fittings which may appeal to your taste and save you from needing to do any decorating at all!
* If desired and to your liking, the property comes partly furnished and includes all soft furnishing and fittings (by separate negotiation). However, if you prefer everything to be removed from the property, this can be organised also.
* Home comforts are in place for year round enjoyment of this large home. Air-conditioning (cooling & heating), and two log burning stoves and oil filled free standing radiators.
* Appreciate Andalusian styling but want the benefit of more modern finishes. All the windows and French doors in the property are traditional in style, wooden and double glazed. Reproduction Andalusian style wooden external doors with iron studs add to the charm but take away from the work of the older doors.
* Mains town water, mains electricity, pumped well water for the pool, pond and automated irrigation system and Broadband internet all add to the convenience of living in the home as does Sky TV (UK) via satellite and a Skype phone system (or use a mobile phone as the area has excellent mobile reception).
* Perhaps, you want to work from home – there is an office ready for use.
* Maybe, you have a large family to house full time or, perhaps they or many friends will visit and want to stay over.
There are enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate everyone!
• Family/dining area off the kitchen with large free standing log burner, (the room could be connected to the Sky TV system if desired). The 2nd terrace/balcony is accessed from this room.
• Sitting room: Marble fireplace with inset log burner and Sky UK channels cabled to the room. French doors open up to large balcony.
• Kitchen (off the living/dining room) has granite worktops, plinths and integrated appliances.
• Utility room (exit to kitchen). All appliances are available for sale.
• Office (exit to living/dining room).Can be used as an extra bedroom if required.
• Library/Study with free standing bookcases, shelves and cupboards.
• 5 Plus Bedrooms, all good size doubles with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 1 has air-conditioning and bedroom 5 is an attic room with beautifully beamed ceiling.
• 4 Bathrooms (en-suite to the master bedroom also a new en-suite to attic bedroom) top quality sanitary wares and fittings.
*New July 2017 a second fitted kitchen installation in the other part of the property this then making the owners living accommodation self-contained from the rental side of the property. *Note: New electricity to the village of Los Juncares has been undergoing a completely new installation of a new electricity to the whole of the village and is scheduled to be finalized end of January 2019 after 15 months of works.
* PROPERTY PLANS show the areas which is outlined as separate living accommodation for owners and the other parts of the plans is what is now used for holiday rentals and for when family and friends stay.
The house sits in the middle of its plot of land with high walls and railings for privacy. There are numerous terraces (covered and open), a large swimming pool with waterfall, a lawned area, ornamental garden with pond and decked area under a grand old oak tree, planting of palms and yuccas, variety of fruit trees and ample parking. The water well house is an attractive, pitched roof outbuilding. There is also a workshop with workbench, power and light.
About the area:
Located within the hamlet of Los Juncares with its little bar, community hall, sports facilities and kids playground, 5 mins’ by car to one of the best bar/restaurants in the area and just 8 mins’ drive from the lakeside village/small town of Iznajar. The village has all the amenities necessary for everyday living to include a medical Centre (with 24hr stand-by ambulance), shops, bars, restaurants, a market etc. The road from the property to the village is in very good condition. Iznajar also has a beautiful lake with beach, non-motorised water sports and lakeside restaurants. The village is a welcoming place with locals mixing happily alongside many different nationalities that live in the area.
There are walking trails, clubs and sporting activities to join in with. Malaga airport is a one hour drive.
Iznajar comes under the Cordoba province and driving in any direction will take you to one of Andalusia’s historic cities.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
If you need to buy or sell property in Spain fast contact us today.