Superb Country Home in Kerry Ireland
Superb Country Home in Kerry Ireland
Euroresales Property ID – 9824860
Beautiful Irish getaway with modern facilities
Calling all golfers, anglers and climbers: this stunning country home overlooks the famous mountain Carrauntoohil, part of the Macgillycuddy’s Reeks in the south-west of Ireland. Sale includes house contents: furniture and fittings and a Mercedes-Benz car in the price.
Snuggled on a mountain-side 15 km west of Killarney’s golf courses and just 30 km from Kerry airport (regular international flights) this newly-refurbished and spacious home has all the modern facilities you will need to relax while taking in the breath-taking views of this most beautiful Irish county.
Perfectly located near Killarney, Beaufort/ Kilgobnet, and within easy reach of Kerry’s famous golf and fishing attractions, this luxurious home is surrounded by some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world.
Set in a plot of over 3 acres (c.1.2 hectares) of landscaped garden, a gated entrance leads you up a 85 m. paved driveway to this stunning three-bedroomed property with expansive 65m² lounge and 20m² conservatory.
This outstanding house has been built to the highest standards using the best craftsmanship and materials. Cutting edge water heating system and solar panels meant that you can enjoy timeless natural beauty in modern economic and environmentally-friendly comfort.
It boasts an expansive 290 m² secure basement which can be used to store large sports equipment, machinery or could be easily converted into a substantial gym or leisure area.
Other highlights of this ‘must-see’ property are:
- Sale includes all furnishings and fittings – ready to enjoy immediately.
- Private terrace with landscaped gardens
- Four-year old modern kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Highest quality materials such as hardwood window-frames, polished marble and hardwood floors, solid hardwood doors and frames, copper gutters and downpipes, stainless steel roof valleys, ceramic roof tiles, paved driveway and yard, electric overhead door for access to basement.
- Impressive 65m² living and dining area leading to stunning 20m² conservatory with terrace for outside dining and views of the mountain with beautifully landscaped pots and shrubs.
- Stunning master bedroom with an outdoor balcony to the south, sliding mirrored door wardrobe, and a 24 m² private luxury en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, WC, two sinks, and refurbished basin with LED lights.
- Downstairs 24m² private bedroom en-suite on the east side of the house.
- Upstairs the third 24 m² bedroom on the east side of the house also has an en-suite bathroom.
- All windows are covered with electric-controlled shutters for added heat insulation.
- Mature garden includes a water feature surrounded by beautiful flowers and access over a beautiful small bridge crossing the water feature.
- An air to water heating system supplying central and domestic heating, installed in 2017 and about 25 m of the house is covered by a 20 unit solar panel airier which generates annual about 4500 KWh.
- A 24 m² shed for keeping small animals like hens, and a 30 m² shed for storing animals both served with running water and electricity.
- A vegetable plot for growing your own flowers or vegetables.
- The site is bordered by a drystone wall on the west, south and east side.
- The 2000 litre water supply is from a natural well which is shared with a neighbour.
The property is for sale, completely furnished with the following included in the price:
Antique cabinets, crystal, china Villeroy & Boch tablewear, couches, dining table & chairs, rugs, flat screen TV, stove, curtains, plafonniers antique lighting, complete kitchen utensils and equipment, washing and drying machine, extra freezer and refrigerator, three double beds, bedlinen, towels, etc.
Garden equipment, tools, 2 year old John Deere ride-on lawnmower, firewood, etc.
N.B This sale price includes a 4½ year old Mercedes V250 Diesel Edition 1 Elegance. 120.000 km on the clock
- No. of Beds: 3
- No. of Reception Rooms: 1
- Floor Space (metres squared): Basement 290 m2....ground floor 167 m2....first floor 147 m2
- Furnished: Furnished
- Communal Pool
- Private Garden
- Plot (metres squared): approx. 12.000 m2
- Secure Parking: Garage/ basement
- View: Mountain, Country
- Orientation: South-West
- Distance from Sea: 15 mins
- Distance from Airport: 30 mins
- Distance from Golf: 15 mins
- Distance from Killarney Tourist attractions: 15 mins
About the area:
County Kerry is a county in the South-West Region of Ireland. It is also in the province of Munster.
It is named after the Ciarraige who lived in part of the present county.
Kerry County Council is the local authority for the county and Tralee serves as the county town.
The population of the county was 147,707 at the 2016 census.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
If you need to buy or sell property in Ireland fast contact us today.