Superb Large Country House in Cordoba Spain
Superb Large Country House in Cordoba Province Spain
Euroresales Property ID – 9823984
Large old country house, renovated and converted in 2005 to create 7 tourist apartments.
with the 7 tourist apartments having a capacity of 26 to 30 guests, plus staff/owners accommodation,
There is also a full commercial kitchen & dining room, laundry & storage area.
Large patio, barbecue area, swimming pool, gardens, solarium & event space.
The property is to be sold fully furnished and equipped as an ongoing business.
There are 13 guest bedrooms plus the 2/3 bedroom staff apartment.
The available parking is off-street parking.
- No. of Reception Rooms: 9
- Floor Space (metres squared): 834
- Pool: Private
- Garden: Private
- Plot (metres squared): 80,000 approximately, planted with about 400 olive trees, 100 almond trees plus others including quince & cherry
- Covered area (metres squared): BBQ area of 60m2 part covered with grapevines/mesh, fixed parasols in solarium (old threshing floor)
- No of Outbuildings: Bathrooms, pump room & storage beneath swimming pool
- View: Mountain, Country
- Orientation: South-East
- Distance from Sea: 1 hour
- Distance from Airport: 1 hour
- Distance from Golf: 1 hour
- Distance from Main Attraction: 15 mins
About the area:
Priego was recently voted the prettiest town in Andalucia, Priego de Córdoba is a town and municipality of Andalucia Spain in the extreme southeastern portion of the province of Córdoba, near the headwater of the Guadajoz River, and on the northern slope of the Sierra de Priego. The population in 2015 was 22,936.
Córdoba is an Andalusian province in southern Spain. The massive Guadalquivir River flows through its namesake capital city, spanned by the 16-arch Roman Bridge of Córdoba. Across the river, the medieval Calahorra Tower houses a history museum. West lies the Medina Azahara archaeological complex, with the remains of an early medieval palace.
Andalusia is a large autonomous region of hills, rivers and farmland bordering Spain’s southern coast. It was under Moorish rule from the 8th-15th centuries, a legacy that shows in its architecture, including such landmarks as the Alcázar castle in Seville, the capital city, as well as Córdoba’s Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and Granada’s Alhambra palace.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
If you need to buy or sell property in Spain fast contact us today.