Townhouse in Lighthouse Golf and Spa Resort in Varna Bulgaria
Townhouse in Lighthouse Golf and Spa Resort
Located in Varna, Bulgaria it is Walking distance from the Sea and Golf, and just over 1.5 Hours from an Airport.
Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort is a premium complex positioned on a spectacular coastal plateau near the picturesque seaside town of Balchik. Enjoying an unrivalled location with panoramic sea views and an excellent range of integrated leisure and recreational facilities, this new landmark project has proved be a preferred destination for the discerning buyer.
The 3 bedroom townhouse which has air conditioning throughout, is fully furnished to a very high standard and measures 117.84 sq.m with a garden at the back of the property. It comprises of an open plan lounge with dining area and a kitchen fitted with everything you could need for home-from-home living. It includes a white leather suite, digital television and DVD. There are 3 fully fitted bedrooms (one with ensuite) and 2 bathrooms equipped with top quality sanitary ware. The townhouse has a swimming pool outside the property and wonderful views of the 7th hole over the golf course.
The complex includes:
• 5-star Hotel, Marina and Lighthouse Entertainment Centre
• A range of international restaurants
• An exclusive selection of cafes and retail outlets
• Spa and Wellness Centre, offering traditional and alternative therapies
• Indoor and outdoor heated adult and children’s swimming pools
• Sports Centre with outdoor sports pitches and tennis, basketball & volleyball courts
• Sailing and wide variety of water sports facilities
• Horse riding and equestrian centre
• Business Conference Centre
• Shuttle bus service to the nearby towns of Balchik and Kavarna
• Prestigious 18 hole, par 71 golf course and clubhouse
• Golf School - practice ground, putting green, bunker area and pitch and putt
• Owners will automatically benefit from discounts in green fees and selected amenities.
The city beaches, also known as sea baths, are dotted with hot (up to 55°С/131 °F) sulphuric mineral water sources (used for spas, swimming pools and public showers) and punctured by small sheltered marinas.
Additionally, the 2.05 km (1.27 mi) long, 52 m (171 ft) high Asparuhov most bridge is a popular spot for bungee jumping. Outside the city are the Euxinograd palace, park and winery, the University of Sofia Botanical Garden (Ecopark Varna), the Pobiti Kamani rock phenomenon, and the medieval cave monastery, Aladzha.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
|No. of Beds:||6|
|No. of Reception Rooms:||1|
|Floor Space (metres squared):||117,84 square feet|
|Communal Fees (per year):||Maintenance Fees 1,847 euros approximate - rental income covering this|
|Distance from Airport:||1.5 Hours +|
|View:||Sea, Mountain, Urban, Country|
|Distance from Main Attraction:||Walking|
|Distance from Sea:||Walking|
|Distance from Golf:||Walking|