2 Bed Duplex/Penthouse in Aegean Turkey
2 Bed Duplex/Penthouse in Akbuk, Didim in the Aegean region of Turkey
Originally Priced at €96,000.
Now Reduced by €31,000 which is an absolute bargain for this great property.
Located in Akbuk, Didim Turkey it includes 2 bedrooms and was originally priced at €96,000 and it has now been reduced to €65,000 for a quick sale.
The Property has 2 beds, and can be negotiated to be furnished.
The property includes:
• Features a 10 year structural guarantee
• Amazing and Spectacular Sea views from each apartment
• All sea facing terraces and balconies
• Air conditioner infrastructure fitted
• Ceramic floor tiles in every room, Fitted bathrooms and toilets
• Marble stairs, with spot lights, Laminate interior doors
• Double glazed Windows and Patio Doors
• External insolation to all blocks
• Decorative silicone exterior paint
• Maintenance free, aluminium railing on all terraces and balconies
• Water based, semi-gloss interior paint
• Steel exterior door, TV, telephone and internet line for each apartments, Central Satellite System
These properties are set in the beautiful bay of Akbuk, all properties have amazing and spectacular views, over the beautiful bay and the turquoise and blue water of the Aegean Sea, Akbuk Residences are located in a natural habitat; Akbuk is surrounded by green areas and have unique sea and forest views.
Akbuk centre is still relatively small and quaint, but growing, with palm-lined avenues, shops, restaurants and cafes, narrow side streets, dotted with orange trees. The people are traditional and family-oriented, there is night life and cultural amenities, it is an up and coming place to be.
With schools ( private courses ) a university and other public buildings. Like all Turkish towns, Akbuk is now spreading as the middle-classes are looking for peace and tranquillity, with spectacular sea views, its own little harbour, it is now becoming the place to be and be seen. Many middle class Turks, are leaving their flats in the city, for smarter properties out of town.
Akbük continues to be predominately a holiday resort for Turkish people with around 60,000 visitors in the summer, most of whom own property in the town. The expansion of hotels and holiday complex sites in the area has led to an increase of foreign visitors from Europe and Russia.
As well as Turkish, English and German is widely spoken.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
|City / Town:||Akbuk|
|Other Type:||Top Floor 2 Story Duplexs|
|Sale Type:||New Build|
|No. of Beds:||2|
|No. of Reception Rooms:||1|
|Floor Space (metres squared):||Living Space 120ms = Terraces 30ms|
|Communal Fees (per year):||€ 400|
|Parking:||Off Street Parking|
|Distance from Airport:||45 mins|
|Distance from Main Attraction:||15 mins|
|Distance from Sea:||15 mins|
|Distance from Golf:||45 mins|