6 Bedroom Villa 350 sq/m house is situated in Agia Marina, kropias, on the Athenian coast
6 Bedroom Villa 350
sq/m house is situated in Agia Marina, kropias, on the Athenian coast
The house is situated in Agia Marina, kropias, on the Athenian coastline of Greece.
- The villa is approx 350sq/m
- 6 Bedrooms 4 with en-suite
- 2 Large Living Rooms
- 960 square metre private gardens
- Private Pool
- Seperate Guest House
- Fully airconditioned
- Underfloor heating
- Open plan
- Earthquake resistant reinforced concrete structure
- Double glazed mirror effect privacy windows
- 2 fully fitted kitchens both having electric ovens, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machines.
- Security Alarm system
- Electric aluminium window and door security roller blinds
- Garden Irrigation Systems
- Low maintenance garden
- Artificial low maintenance grass
- Covered Parking area with parking for 6+ cars and electric roll-up driveway door
- Large covered verandas and balcony's
- Large patio area
- Security cameras around the property
- LED lights throughout
- LED display lights in kitchen cabinets
- 5 minute drive to the coast
- Can be used as 2 independent
maisonettes or as single villa
Situated between Agia Marina and Koropi east of the Hymettus mountain, and 16 km southeast of central Athens. It is 8 km southwest of the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport. The Koropi station is served by Line 3 of the Athens Metro, and by Proastiakos suburban trains. Motorway 6 connects Koropi with Athens.
Koropi is the largest settlement in the municipality Kropia. Other settlements within Kropia are Karellas to the north, Kitsi to the southwest, and Agia Marina and Agios Dimitrios further south, on the Saronic Gulf coast. It is part of Athens metrpolitan area.
About the Area:
Koropi is mostly surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. There is an industrial park and a hillside mine to the south. Attiki Odos runs to the east, with a new, extensive network of roads connecting it to the 2-lane Vari-Koropi Road, the Lavrion and Sounion Avenues near Markopoulo, and the Eleftherios Venizelos Airport.
Around 1996 and 1997, a tremendous forest fire burning from the south of Ymittos headed for Koropi, some of its groves were burnt, mostly forests suffered destruction from the fire's fury. The fire was gladly escaped much of the agricultural portion and the city of Koropi.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.