Stunning 2 Bedroom Finca House on 2.6 Hectares of Land, Almoharin, Caceres, Extremadura, Spain
Stunning 2 Bedroom Finca House on 2.6 Hectares of Land, Almoharin,Caceres, Extremadura, Spain
Euroresales Property ID – 9826338
La Pizarilla, Poligono 3, Parcela 50
Famed for its wonderful climate, stunning natural scenery and welcoming atmosphere, the beautiful region of Extremadura continues to be one of the most desirable places to live across Europe. On offer here is a chance to make a smart investment into this glorious part of the world with this fantastic property.
Located in beautiful countryside just 5 mins outside the village of Almoharin, this magnificent property features a finca house with 2 ensuite bedrooms (planning approved for 3rd bedroom), open plan design, private gate, driveway, stunning views of the nearby Sierra de Montanchez and is set on 2.6 hectares of beautiful countryside land with olive and oak trees. The property is ideally located to give a feeling of privacy and serenity but without being too far away from essential amenities in the nearby village.
In an era where we are all becoming more aware of how our lives affect the natural environment, this country house is setting the standard with numerous eco-friendly designs and ideas such as solar powering and in the way it is designed to incorporate the local wildlife rather than destroying it, as most other residential projects do. Not only are these features setting the standard we all need to follow in terms of environmental awareness, but they have the added benefit of huge savings on energy bills for the owner.
This property not only offers buyers a comfortable, spacious and modern place to live but also an exciting venture into the Spanish holiday rental market, thanks to its spectacular location. Thanks to the emergence of direct rental sites such as Airbnb and booking.com, this market has been growing rapidly over the past decade and Extremadura is emerging as one of the most sought-after areas across Europe for rentals. This location is also the perfect base from which to discover many of Spain’s other fascinating areas such as nearby Caceres and Merida, the region is also relatively close to Spain’s border with Portugal.
Sports and leisure fans will be delighted with the vast array of walking, cycling, horse-riding, water sports and fishing areas in the vicinity and, of course there’s the golf courses. Spain has long been renown as a golfer’s paradise and there are numerous excellent courses close to this property such as Golf Quinto Coto and Don Tello Club de Golf.
The area is also very well-connected transport wise locally with excellent roads and internationally, with Badajoz Airport. This is of course yet another massive plus point in the context of the holiday rental market.
ABOUT THE AREA
Almoharín is a municipality located in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain. According to the 2005 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 2050 inhabitants. The village is primarily concerned with agriculture with many inhabitants having fincas of olives and figs. Almoharin is known as the 'Fig Capital of the World' on account of these figs; black and smooth-textured. Both dried figs and chocolate figs are exported worldwide. The village also boasts a cheese-making workshop where you can make your own cheese - after milking the sheep. There is an accompanying exhibition of the history of sheep and cheese-making in the area.
Almoharin has an interesting 16th-century church and a traditional plaza but the Roman bridge, just outside the village, is the oldest architectural remains in the area.
Exploring Extremadura is a journey into the heart of old Spain, from the country’s finest Roman ruins to mysterious medieval cities and time-worn villages. Mérida, Cáceres and Trujillo rank among Spain's most beautifully preserved historical settlements. Extremeño hamlets have a timeless charm, from the remote northern hills to sacred eastern Guadalupe and seductive Zafra on the cusp of Andalucía in the south.
Few foreign travellers make it this far. Spaniards, however, know Extremadura as a place to sample some of inland Spain's best food: roasted meats, the pungent, creamy Torta del Casar cheese and the finest Montanchez Jamon.
This is a region of broad blue skies and vast swathes of sparsely populated land with isolated farmhouses and crumbling hilltop castles. Wooded sierras rise along the northern, eastern and southern fringes, while the raptor-rich Parque Nacional de Monfragüe is Extremadura's most dramatic corner.
- Located in a peaceful and well-run area.
- Spacious 140m2 finca house.
- 2.6 hectares of lush green private land with olive and oak trees.
- Orange, lemon, pomegranate, almond and black fig trees on the Finca.
- Beautiful well maintained gardens to front and back of the property.
- 2 ensuite bedrooms (planning approved for 3rd bedroom).
- Open plan design.
- private gates and driveway.
- Stunning views of the nearby Sierra de Montanchez.
- Eco-friendly property with solar powering features throughout plus double glazing and excellent insulation.
- Property is fully legal and all documents available.
- Massive potential in the holiday rental market.
- Close to essential amenities such as shops, bars and restaurants.
- Just 5 mins from the village of Almoharin.
- Approval ok'd for 10 x 4 mts swimming pool.
- The village community pool is open June to September and costs 35 euros per adult membership and has bar/restaurant and changing facilities.
- Close to many other areas of outstanding natural beauty.
- Perfect base from which to discover many of Spain’s other fascinating areas.
- Many fantastic walking, cycling, horse-riding, water sports and fishing areas in the vicinity.
- Excellent transport links.
Contact Euro Resales Ltd to book an inspection