Superb 8 Bedroom House in Tomino Spain
Superb 8 Bedroom House in Tomino Spain
Euroresales Property ID – 9824531
- House dimension: 500 sq m
- Built: 1987
- Property dimension: 1360 sq m (in two different heights and 90% with garden)
- Additional buildings: barbecue, an outside kitchen, two traditional mills, shared with another neighbour)
The house has been refurbished and extended since it was built.
It is in very good conditions inside, it has been painted regularly. Outside wise, it has also been painted regularly, but is might need a new coat which could be done before selling.
It has a neutral decoration.
It is ready for a business as it was a well-known restaurant in the area during 17 years.
It has divided in:
- Basement: with access to the outside and divided in two parts: wine celar /garage and storage house with freezers and shelves.
- Ground floor: ready for a bar/restaurant with one big room with a large wooden counter and space for sofas, tables... with a stone fireplace; a second large room that can be used to be a dining room and a double bedroom with another fireplace; a third room with a pool table; kitchen with 2 commercial cookers. A toilet and a bathroom with shower. Internal access to basement and first floor.
- All of the house is furnished, except for the attic.
- First floor: Furnished, 4 bedrooms (one en-suite), 2 bathrooms, living room, entrance, and a room with possibility to convert it as a kitchen or as a laundry room. Very large terrace and internal access to ground floor and attic. It also has access directly from the street.
- Attic: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, living room and terrace with views to the valley. This floor is in good condition, however still has to be coated and painted.
- All the outside of the house is gardened: one part has tall trees, palms, barbecue... and another one with possibility of building a swimming pool. There is a vegetable garden and a space underneath an ancient oak with two large stone tables. A small river passes through one side of the property. There is a fence around the main part of the property.
- Parking: it has 5 exterior spaces, 3 inside of the fence and another 3 in the closed garage. A total of 11 parking spaces belong to the property.
- Heater: central heating in all the rooms which work with propane or with the fireplace. There are two fireplaces.
- Water: there is a FREE of CHARGE water supply.
It is in Tomino, a small village in south Galicia, Rias Baixas.
Galicia is a region well known for amazing sea food, with mountains and the sea.
It is not a very touristic place, therefore, it is perfect for someone that is looking for quality relaxing life. The house includes planting plots for your own fruit and veg.
Tomino is situated 5 minutes by car from Portugal, it is only needed to cross the big river Mino to get to the neighbor country. 15 minutes from the sea and beaches and 40 minutes from Vigo, the closest city.
It is a village of 15000 inhabitants. In the center of the village (5 minutes by car from this property) there are every type of shops, restaurants, tapas bars, supermarkets, and a beautiful indoor farmers market with fresh fish, meat and vegetables every day.
Hiking, river cruises, paintball, outdoor sports... are some of the many activities to enjoy in the surrounds.
- No. of Beds: 8/9
- No. of Reception Rooms: 3
- Floor Space (metres squared): 500 sq m
- Furnished: Furnished
- Garden: Private
- Plot (metres squared): 80 sq m
- Covered area (metres squared): 1360 sq m
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Garage
- No of Outbuildings: 2
- View: Mountain, Country
- Orientation: North-West
- Distance from Sea: 15 mins
- Distance from Airport: 45 mins
- Distance from Main Attraction: 15 mins
About the area:
Tomiño is a municipality in the province of Pontevedra in the autonomous community of Galicia, in Spain. It is situated in the comarca of O Baixo Miño.
It is located on the Miño River.
Being located on the Atlantic coastline, Galicia has a very mild climate for the latitude and the marine influence affects most of the province to various degrees.
In comparison to similar latitudes on the other side of the Atlantic, winters are exceptionally mild,
Contact Euro Resales Ltd for more information.
If you need to buy or sell property in Spain fast contact us today.