3 Bedroom Villa Croatia Istria
- Character with stone built garden wall surrounding the plot
- Built in 2004
- Using local Istrian stone including a restored porch
- Large garden with established trees
- Swimming pool,pool house,shower and adjoining stone built barbeque area
- Two terraces wirh sea views
- 3 double bedrooms, two with en suites
- Indoor Jacuzzi bath within main bathroom. Open hearth fireplace.
- Quiet location but close to many amenities including the popular resort of Medulin. Adjoins a nature reserve
- Secured car port plus parking for 3 cars
A beautiful 3 bedroom villa built with characteristic Istrian stone including a stone wall surrounding the property.
The villa was built in 2004 using local materials and features a restored porch. The villa has 190m2 of living area with a large garden incorporating 2 outhouses, a covered parking area and some 550m2 of land.
The two top terraces have sea views and the main two double bedrooms have en-suites. All the bedrooms (3 doubles) have air conditioning. The main bathroom has a bath jacuzzi.
The lounge is open plan with terrace doors leading to the swimming pool. The area adjacent to the pool has a covered dining area. All amenities, including radiators and WiFi.Fully fitted kitchen.
There are mature gardens, a stone barbeque and shower room next to the pool. There is an electric gate well as an alarm system.
The villa has full tourist categorisation.
The village of Liznjan has a Marina,restaurants and shops but the bustling tourist centre of Medulin is less than 2kms away.
|No. of Beds:||3 double bedrooms|
|Pool:||Swimming pool, pool house|
|Parking:||Secured car port plus parking for 3 cars|
|Distance from Airport:||Pula (International), 34 miles Rijeka (International), 53.3 miles|