Beautiful 3 Bedroom House with Pool, Ripenda Kras, Labin, Croatia
Beautiful 3 Bedroom House with Pool, Ripenda Kras, Labin, Croatia
Euroresales Property ID – 9826161
With its stunning Mediterranean beaches, remote landscapes and welcoming culture, it is little wonder that Croatia’s reputation as a place to live continues to soar. On offer here, is the opportunity to experience this glorious country at your own leisure by investing in this magnificent property.
Located in the beautiful village of Ripenda Kras, in the Labin municipality, this excellent property features 3 large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, jacuzzi, open plan kitchen/living room, parking space, garage, air conditioning, private swimming pool, terrace, balconies, and a private garden area to savour the stunning views and bask in the warm sunshine.
This property is not only a comfortable, spacious and modern place to live but, with Croatia growing rapidly in popularity with tourists, this is also a potentially lucrative venture into the holiday rental market, thanks to its idyllic location. Ripenda Kras is not only a peaceful and quiet community but is also just minutes away from many of the beaches, bars, restaurants and nightclubs that make this area so wonderful and unique. The area is also a great base from which to explore many more of Croatia’s glorious places such as nearby Kvarner, Rijeka, Rabac (just 2 miles away), Istria and Pula. For those with an even greater sense of adventure, Croatia’s central location makes it a great base from which to discover many other intriguing European cultures and cultures such as Italy, Slovenia, Bosnia and Montenegro, which all share a border with the country.
Sports and leisure fans will be delighted with the amount of picturesque walking, cycling, horse-riding, water sports and fishing areas in the vicinity, golf fans will also be happy to note that there are many excellent courses just a short drive away from the property including Golf Klub Pula and Old Golf Course Brioni.
The area is also very well-connected transport wise on the ground, sea and in the air with Pula Airport just 25 miles away and Rijeka Airport 55 miles away. This is of course yet another huge plus point in the context of the holiday rental market. Being so close to the coast, in the Labin area, you are also never far away from many sea ports, most of which also offer the option of day trips the many fantastic surrounding places.
2 storey semi detached house downstairs has large 30sq m open plan living space one large L shaped sofa and one king size bed settee, new 50' smart TV and tV unit and coffee tables. Very large doors out to pool and garden. Adjacent to this is the kitchen and dining area complete with high spec appliances such as dishwasher, fridge freezer, stove, oven and microwave/pizza oven. Large extending dinning table.
From the entrance hall is a shower room with hydro jet shower and garage /utility room with washing machine. Upstairs are 3 large double bedrooms, main room has super king size bed, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a walk out balcony, 2nd double has a double bed with views of the pool and mountains, 3rd has 2 twin beds with same view, Floor to ceiling wardrobes on long hallway. Main bathroom is very large with Jacuzzi bath and shower.
Outside has 2 roofed terraces one in the front of the house and one to the rear. Wooden handmade table and benches for outside dining with brick BBQ. Large sun terrace surrounds the private pool. outside lighting all along pathways and terraces. driveway parking to front of house. Wi fi and air conditioning on both floors. foundations of house installed to take a 3rd floor if one wants to extend upwards.
When such brilliant facilities are combined with picturesque surroundings and a caring/attentive owner, it is little wonder that this house has already been successfully used as a holiday home and has received many glowing reviews that can be found on Airbnb, see the following link to see these reviews for yourself: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2961921?source_impression_id=p3_1612523408_azcbgValTBxSY8FB&guests=1&adults=1
ABOUT THE AREA
If your Mediterranean fantasies feature balmy days by sapphire waters in the shade of ancient walled towns, Croatia is the place to turn them into reality.
Croatia's extraordinary island-speckled coastline is indisputably its main attraction. The first thing that strikes you is the remarkable clarity of the water. When it's set against a dazzling white pebbly beach, the water sparkles with a jewel-like intensity in shades of emerald and sapphire. There are long sandy and shingly stretches too – perfect for lazy days spent lounging and devouring trashy holiday novels. If that all sounds too relaxing, there are water-based activities at hand to lure you off your sun lounger – snorkelling, diving, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing, just for starters.
Labin is located in the south-eastern region of Istria, on a hill above Rabac and 5km away from the nearest port. It used to be called Albona and it was first mentioned in the year 285. This town, which dates from the Middle ages, consists of two parts: the old town located on the top of the hill and the new settlement Podlabin, making the walk through the streets very much like a visit to the museum: the town gates are from the 15th century, the lodge from the 17th century, the lapidary and palaces are decorated with renaissance details and the baroque facades have the crests of noble families. Because of such rich heritage, Labin is the perfect destination for guests in search of cultural tourism and those who enjoy antiquities, so we recommend it if swimming and sunbathing are not the most important parts of your vacation. From the top of the old town there is a beautiful view of Rabac, Kvarner, Gorski Kotar, Velebit and Prklog which is a nearby green cove and a protected region because of its beauty. The economy was previously based on mining, while today its base is the metal and wood industry, trade and tourism. The woody hills and valleys around Labin are recommended for wild game hunting. Labin is also attractive during the end of July and beginning of August the “Labin Cultural Summer” (classical music festival) is held. If you are a culinary enthusiast and would like to taste the specialties of this region we recommend restaurants “Bella Vista”, “Dubrova”, “Due Fratelli”, “Calimero” and “Labinezza”. While in Labin, do not miss the opportunity to visit Pazin and Opatija.
- Located in a peaceful and well-run village
- Spacious 160m2 property plus outside garden area
- 1000m2+ Plot overall
- Being sold fully furnished
- 3 large double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living room/kitchen/dinning room
- Kitchen is fully equipped
- Private pool and terraces/gardens
- Outside has 2 roofed terraces one in the front of the house and one to the rear
- Outdoor lighting in and around pool and pathways
- Jacuzzi bath
- Walk out balcony in main room
- Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes in hallway and main bedroom
- Countryside/ mountain views and pool views from the rear of the property
- Rear view is off a mountain covered in national forestry
- In turnkey condition
- Newly painted inside and out
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioner on both floors
- Driveway parking
- WIFI, Satellite TV and brand new 50'smart TV
- Outside furniture
- Massive potential in the fast-growing Croatian holiday rental market
- Close to many of the regions mesmerising beach areas
- Surrounded by many other areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Many vineyards in the area where wine can be bought direct
- Close to essential amenities such as supermarkets and pharmacies
- Close to a vast array of walking, cycling, water sports and fishing areas
- Many places hire bikes in the area, area is also popular for tennis and horse-riding
- Other favourite pastime for tourists is truffle hunting and wine tours
- Close to Velo Kafe in Labin old town (https://www.eistra.info/alvona)
- Just two miles from Rabac, which has had a revamp over the last 4 years to upgrade all the hotels along the 3 mile beaches
- Great place from which to explore the vast array of other places in Croatia including nearby Kvarner, Rijeka, Istria and Pula
- 2 organic restaurants near the house that guests can walk to
- Perfect base from which to discover many of other fascinating countries and cultures in bordering countries Italy, Slovenia, Bosnia and Montenegro
- Close to fantastic golf courses such as Golf Klub Pula (https://www.golfklub-pula.com) and Old Golf Course Brioni (https://golftoday.co.uk/course/europe/croatia/golf-club-pula-old-golf-course-brioni)
- Excellent transport links
- Pula Airport just 25 miles away and Rijeka Airport 55 miles away
Contact Euro Resales Ltd to book an inspection